Deloitte BiH, dio jedne od najvećih revizorskih kuća u svijetu, otvorio je konkurs za prijem radnika na poziciju marketing koordinatora. Više informacija o ovoj sjajnoj prilici donosimo u tekstu.
Who we’re looking for
- Are you passionate about marketing, event management, and social media?
- Do you like working in an international environment in a growing company that offers great benefits?
- And did we even mention that we are an employer of the year?
It’s time to unleash the potential of your mind. Deloitte BiH is looking for a Coordinator in Marketing!
- Motivated, result-oriented and proactive individual with a creative and innovative mindset, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Undergraduate degree required with preference to business, or marketing,
- Master’s degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, communications, project management, administration experience is also welcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Social Media and Content Writing
- Mastery level PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Advanced English verbal and written skills
- Strong project management and time management skills given the need to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Designing experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) – Advantage
If you thrive in fast-paced environments and you are creative, proactive and committed to support marketing and brand objectives accomplishment, then you may be the right fit for our marketing and brand acoordinator role at Deloitte BiH. Managing industry events and internal initiatives and projects, coordinating communication with internal and external stakeholders, managing social media platforms and supporting business expansion initiatives provide an exciting marketing career where no two days are the same. Join us!
Your future role
- Planning and coordinating events and managing event operations
- Supporting planning and implementation of different industry and client focused marketing programs and initiatives (e.g. Deloitte SheXO initiative)
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating marketing content and creative writing (e.g. presentations, press releases etc.)
- Managing Social Media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Collaborating closely with leadership to increase market exposure and new business, raise brand awareness and drive strategic partnerships
- Building branding strategies and content plans together with regional marketing team
- Identifying marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Testing (optional)
- Interview HR + Business Manager – selected candidates may expect invitation for interview
- Potentially interview with Country Leader BiH
Further information and application form are available here.