Kompanija Deutsche Telekom Services Europe nudi priliku za posao mladima koji su nedavno završili diplomske studije. Posao je iz oblasti ekonomije u kancelariji kompanije u Brnu (Češka Republika).
Title of the position: Accounts Payable Expert / Expert Junior
New job opportunity in our Accounts Payable team is open! We would like to welcome both fresh graduates without experience in AP and candidates with knowledge in this area. What we need is advanced German and great team approach. Apply and join us!
And what we do?
In our international Accounts Payable team, we are handling different kinds of invoices in SAP platform and we are responsible for the closing activities. You have a chance to take part on interesting digitalization projects and support our improvement of best practices. You also have the opportunity to grow further and get the expertise in the area of international finance and accounting.
Which challenges are expecting you?
- processing complex business transactions in the accounts payable department
- ensure verification of invoices on legal requirements especially VAT and internal compliance
- posting invoices by SAP/R3 invoice verification workflow and its modules FI, MM, MMD, such as inter company invoices, cash expenditures, income tax, foreign invoices, non-purchase order invoices and special G/L transactions
- clarifying complex business transactions with departments and processing blocked invoices
- handling open items posted in our accounts
- dealing with difficult correspondence and processing dunning letters
- participation in closing activities
Requirements for the employee:
- Education: At least high school education (economical background is great but not a must)
- Experience: We welcome experience in accounting (AP preffered), but we are also open to train you everything is needed
- Language knowledge: advanced German for daily use, good level of English (spoken and written)
- PC/IT skills: Knowledge of SAP is a big plus, user knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to think analytically
- Structured, accurate and independent work approach
- Reliability and flexibility especially in a peak period
- Ability to handle deadlines and be proactive
- Work as a part of the team and have a motivation to be responsible for new assignments
Send your updated CVs, eventually also a motivation letter to FMB_DTSE_CZ_Recruiting@telekom.com.
We are looking forward to your applications!