Dvadesetčetveromjesečni program Unicredti banke!
Za učešće je potrebno poznavanje engleskog jezika. Tekst poziva pogledajte ovdje!
Have you recently graduated or will you graduate by December 2015? Have you achieved excellent academic results? Do you already have an international and work experience? Are you willing to grow by learning cross competencies?
Impact is what you are looking for!
A 24-month development journey that will give you a unique insight into UniCredit. Thanks to a rotational path, you will get to know various business lines and areas of the bank, acquiring skills and competencies, and creating your own network.
What makes our graduate program unique?
– 24 months on and off-the-job learning
– Individual development path
– 3 Job Rotations (approximately 8 months each):
– 1st rotation in Commercial Banking
– 2nd rotation according to your Target Area
– 3rd rotation abroad in one of the UniCredit countries
– Networking activities and events
– Full time contract
Who is our ideal candidate?
– Master Degree with a minimum score of 105/110 (from Jan to Dec 2015)
– Minimum of 4 months work/internship experience
– Minimum of 4 months international work/internship experience
– Fluency in Italian and English
– Full-time availability starting from April 2016
– Available for International Mobility
How does the selection process work?
– Apply online – from 4th to 24th January 2016.
– Online Assessment
– Online skill game
– Business game @ UniCredit Pavilion – 12 February
– Interview with HR & Manager
What are employment areas?
Internal Audit, Compliance, Group Data Office, Group Institutional and Regulatory Affairs, Human Resources, Legal, Organization, Planning Finance and Administration, Risk Management, Commercial Banking, Multichannel, Wealth Management, IT, Real Estate, Trade Finance.
For more information here or on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org