Deadline: 30 April 2016
Open to: recently graduate form BA in European affairs or communication or business studies
Remuneration: basic interns salary, possibility to be hired after completing the internship
Eurideas Linguistic Services is specialized in European and international translation and interpretation projects. Currently we are looking for an intern to take part in a 6-month work placement in our office in Brussels. During the internship the intern will have the opportunity to be involved in communication and event management projects.
Responsibilities of the intern:
- Assisting the Event Manager in her event management duties;
- Finding and evaluating new suppliers and vendors;
- Assisting Eurideas’ team in managing interpretation assignments;
- Participating at events in Brussels;
- Managing Eurideas Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Recently completed BA in European affairs or communication or business studies;
- Fluent in English and French;
- International background, good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Very good organisation and time management skills.
- Interesting international projects;
- Opportunity to be a member of a dynamic and young team;
- Basic intern salary;
- Possibility to be hired after completing the internship;
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]. Please include in the title of your email: “Event organisation intern”. Deadline of application is 30 April 2016.
For more information please visit the official webpage.