Otvoren je poziv konferencije Spark.me 2020 za prijavu kandidata zainteresovanih da budu blogeri na ovom događaju. Spark.me je jedan od vodećih regionalnih događaja iz oblasti biznisa, tehnologije i liderstva koji se tradicionalno održava u Crnoj Gori.
Top 5 reasons to apply:
- Share your work with business, technology, and innovation leaders;
- Become a part of the conversation about the direction of development of business and digital;
- Expand your professional and personal network with people just as passionate and driven as yourself;
- Have access to all Spark.me conference sessions and workshops;
- Spend a weekend in one of the most beautiful cities on Adriatic coast.
Official Spark.me 2020 Blogger perks:
- A free ticket for Spark.me 2020 conference, including pass to all conference sessions (May 30-31);
- Four-night accommodation in a single room in the four-star hotel “Magnolia” in Tivat;
- Cruise in the Bay of Kotor reserved for Spark.me speakers, partners and organisers;
- Recognition on the conference website and social media outlets as an Official Spark.me 2020 Blogger.
How to become an Official Spark.me 2020 Blogger:
Use your platform to share your reasons for wanting to attend Spark.me 2020 before Sunday, March 29, 23:59:59 UTC. You can share your reasons (in any language) via a blog post, a video, or a podcast. The important thing is to:
- Title your content “Why I want to attend Spark.me 2020?”;
- Share it on social networks with the #SparkMe hashtag;
- Tag an official Spark.me account;
- Fill in the application form below.
Also, make sure to check your inbox on Wednesday, April 8. Fingers crossed!
- Submission deadline is March 29, 23:59:59 UTC;
- Organisers will select Official Spark.me 2020 bloggers and notify them via email by April 8, 2020;
- If selected, you are required to confirm your availability by April 12, 2020.
- The list of Official Spark.me 2020 Bloggers will be published on the conference website on April 15, 2020.
Official Spark.me 2020 Blogger requirements:
- Publish one Spark.me related pieces of content (a blog post, a video, or a podcast) before May 15;
- Actively report on social media channels during the conference;
- Publish one piece of content after the conference (before June 5);
- Publish one piece of content in the week following the Super Early Bird ticket sale announcement for the Spark.me 2020.
Više detalja na http://spark.me/ambassadors/