Senior C# .NET Developer (m/f) Sarajevo
Authority Partners is looking for experienced, passionate and self-driven Software Developers to join our strong development teams in Sarajevo! Developers will produce software designs based on approved architecture and requirements, write code using C# and other technologies to build system components, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule. What do we offer in return? A highly collaborative development environment, trainings provided at the company’s expense, modern workstations, opportunity to play with the most cutting-edge technologies and a relaxing work atmosphere.
- Hands-on professional development experience with C# language and .NET framework
- Experience with web development using technologies like ASP.NET MVC, jQuery and AngularJS
- In depth knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience with WCF web services as well as RESTful interfaces like MVC Web APIs
- Understanding of software design and architectural patterns
- Strong grasp of programming principles
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Experience with relational database design and development, preferable SQL Server
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is desired; or at least 5 year software development experience.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career growth
- Developer-focused workplace
- Opportunity to work on hundreds of challenging projects among the other techie geniuses
- Team environment
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Team buildings
- Recreation and sports activities
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners is a leading and global IT services company with over 16 years of experience, serving clients within the financial, healthcare, insurance, mortgage and technology sectors amongst many others. We are committed to building relationships with IT Professionals who possess integrity, dedication, teamwork, and the desire to learn and grow with us. We specialize in placement for long-term contract and permanent opportunities. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.
All interested in this position can apply by clicking on „PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“.
Trajanje oglasa:15 dana (ističe 27.02.2016.)
Prijava na oglas:
Preuzeto sa posao.ba